Realisation of agreement
Orders can be placed via the order page on the website. You have 30 days in which you can return your order. After this period has elapsed, purchasing is deemed to have definitively taken place and you are owner of the goods purchased.
Special Offers and Prices
All offers are valid while stocks last. There shall be no increase in prices, unless statutory measures give rise thereto. Subject to typographical errors and price changes.
You can choose to pay from various payment methods to secure your purchase. This can be done using Ideal, credit card, PayPal, Mr Cash, Sofort or bank transfer.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, your order must be paid within 10 days. If a payment has not been made by your before the scheduled payment dat, your order will be cancelled. Your order will be processed after receiving the payment, in case of using a bank transfer.
You pay postage once per order, regardless of the number of items ordered. An overview of the delivery costs of each country can be found here.
Oilily.com delivers your parcel by several carriers (PostNL, DPD, DHL, GLS, FedEx).
Your order can be delivered at home or at work.
Orders placed before 4 pm will be shipped the same day. NOTE: this only applies when we received your payment.
You must comply with the following conditions:
- If your order is delivered, you have 30 days in which to return the item or items. After this period, the purchase can no longer be dissolved and becomes definitive.
- You can only return articles which were purchased from Oiliy.com.
- Include the return form along with the item in its original packaging. Please ensure you put sufficient postage on the package. Send the package to Returns, FAO Oilily, Flight Forum 2500, 5657DZ Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Your account will be credited with the purchase sum no later than 14 days after receipt of the package. When returning a complete order, we will also refund the original paid delivery costs. When returning a part of your order we will refund just the purchase sum.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we kindly ask that you return the item. You can then place a new order on the webshop.
- In the case of complaints or damage (during transport), you must first contact the service line by telephone, which is available during office hours at +31(0)72 2010010 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Insufficiently stamped or unstamped packages are not accepted by OililyWorld BV, regardless of the reasons for returning them.
For what do you use your information?
Your personal information is recorded in the Oilily customer file. Your information is used for the assessment, the initiation and the execution of the delivery contract and the management of the ensuing customer relationship, which includes the targetted execution of marketing activities by Oilily or by third parties carefully selected by us, recovery of amounts owed, combatting fraud and for the compliance of legal obligations.
Do we distribute your information?
Oilily does not distribute such information to third parties, which may compromise your privacy. If you do not wish to receive any more commercial special offers from us, you can confirm this by e-mail.
The copying, publishing, photocopying or other use of text and/or image material is forbidden without permission in writing. We will take legal action in the case of any such violations.
- Communication can only take place in Dutch and English.
Oilily World B.V.
1822 BJ Alkmaar
+31 (0)72 2010010
Items that cannot be delivered
Unfortunately it occasionally happens that an item is no longer available. For the despatch of items which are available, you are informed of this by telephone or e-mail.
1. Oilily guarantees that the quality of the items meets the usual demands and standards which can be made, and that the items are free of defects.
2. Under condition 1 above, this guarantee applies for a period of 100 days after delivery.
3. Oilily will provide you with a certificate or proof of purchase as evidence to the guarantee.
4. If the goods do not meet your satisfaction according to our guarantees, Oilily will look into the matter, within a reasonable period of time after confirming your proof of purchase. If return of the goods is not reasonably possible, you will provide written notification to explain the reason this to be the case and Oilily will determine whether to replace the goods, or to ensure recovery of the goods. In the case of return, the goods will then become the property of Oilily.
5. To this matter, the guarantee does not apply due to the result of improper or inappropriate use, or when, without written permission of Oilily, you or third parties have made changes to the goods or have used them for purposes for which the goods are not intended.
6. If the matter does not coincide with what was agreed, and it is not a lack of conformity within the meaning of the settlement of the product liability, it is not for the liability of Oilily for consequential damages that may result.
7. These general terms and conditions of certain guarantees take into account all matters covered by law, in accordance with the General conditions and the EULA, including the nature and quality of what is sold and delivered to you.
8. When during the production of the goods, a matter results in consequential damages of the goods, Oilily is liable to ensure limited repair or replacement of the matter, or to reimburse the purchase price to you.
9. Notwithstanding the above, Oilily is not liable if damage is due to design and/or gross debt and/or culpable act, or your improper or inappropriate use of the articles.
10. Included in these conditions, the restriction of the liability for direct damages do not apply if the damage is due to intentional or purposeful acts towards Oilily or its entities.
During sales, the discount does not apply to shipping, gift vouchers, cosmetics, certain and bags. Equally the discount never applies to prior orders.
Please take into account that during sales the delivery of orders may take longer than usual.